I’ve been a fan of Alison Jade for years now. I remember my first brow appointment and telling Alison about 1000 times not to make my eyebrows too thin, naively thinking she needed to be told what to do. Definitely not the case when it comes to Alison Jade, nowadays I don’t even need to check the mirror after an appointment because they are always perfect.
From eyebrow tattooing (if you haven’t had it done, book an appointment, best thing I have EVER done), to eyelash tinting and her makeup range, you need to experience everything Alison Jade has to offer.
My latest obsession that I always get asked about is her new Illuminating Pot. The perfect easy to use highlighter for your face, I add it to my cheekbones and eyelids. I get asked a lot about a quick makeup routine and I love the natural look so after cleansing and moisturising I do the following:
1. Apply Alison Jade Tinted Moisturiser all over my face.
2. Dust the Alison Jade Baked Finishing Powder in Glow to my temples, under my cheekbones and along my jawline. You can also use it to define your nose along either side.
3. Brush out brows and fill out with the Alison Jade Brow Palette. Side note, I rarely have to do this with tattooed brows! So easy.
4. Apply the Illuminating Pot to your cheekbones, eyelids and cupids bow.
5. Add mascara and you are off!
You can order the Illuminating Pot via email at email@example.com or give them a call (08) 9385 5539