The power of positive manifestation has always been fascinating to me. After my Oprah experience I’ve started to look into the topic a bit more, which has lead me to creating my 2016 mood board. Everything I want to achieve and work on in 2016.
I’ve read that once you write down your goals you are one step closer to achieving them. This is because whether you know it or not you are mentally preparing yourself for them. You are creating intent and the energy that surrounds that can be pretty powerful.
It’s also about sifting any negative energy out of your life and creating a more positive thought pattern. For example, try to encounter any situation with a positive outlook. As Oprah said, you are responsible for the energy you bring into a room, so keep it positive. Positivity attracts positivity, it’s so simple, but can definitely be hard to do at times!
So here are some of my goals for 2016.
1. Learn Spanish
2. Write more, not just for this blog but for a magazine
3. Nourish my body by eating right and exercising, more specifically eating to the 80/20 rule
4. Love myself more. Relationships and life can take it’s toll on your self esteem so I’m going to work on being happy with me
5. Evolve my blog. I want to offer more advice and work on my content. I want to go back to the old school way of blogging, less photos and more interesting conversation
5a. Further to that I want to go back to the intention behind the blog, why did I first start it and what do I want to be known for. It definitely wasn’t to focus on instagram likes and followers! If I’m reminded of my passion for doing something creative it makes the shitty days when you want to pack it all in a lot easier to get through. Never give up on a passion
6. Meditate more. Very necessary!
7. Get my kitchen renovated. I’m putting a lot of positive energy into this point and hoping to win the lottery at the same time
Have you created a mood board for 2016? Would love to know your goals if you have!